Dispatch & Warehouse Manager - Feb 2017
A leading print company, is looking to recruit a Dispatch & Warehouse Manager for their facility based in Bristol
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Dispatch Manager will play a key role in ensuring the highest standards are achieved and that products are processed and dispatched as required.
To succeed in the role of Dispatch & Warehouse Manager your skills and experience will include:
- Experience within a fast-paced environment
- Proven management experience leading a team
- A personal determination to deliver on time, every time
- Manage the delivery requirements of the company to ensure they are completed in a timely and cost effective manner, by means of the company’s own or outsourced delivery vehicles and services.
- Follow and progress the agreed daily schedules to achieve the delivery expectations of both the company and our customers.
- Ensure that when required, deliveries are booked in with customers in a timely manner and in accordance with their procedures. Maintain and update a record of the customer booking in procedures.
- Ensure the efficient running of the department through the management of delivery drivers and dispatch staff, holidays, sickness and limit the requirement for overtime and/or outwork practices.
- Ensure that all delivery vehicles are maintained to a satisfactory condition meeting all legal requirements.
- Manage the administrative requirements of the delivery/despatch processes ensuring the raising of delivery notes, purchase orders, checking of invoices, tracking and booking of deliveries and/or collections are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure the checks that are required to complete the CP2 forms attached to each job ticket are completed and correct.
- Manage the control of the File Copies for each job ensuring that copies are available, correctly filed and distributed and sufficient in number for the company’s and our customers’ requirements.
- General warehouse and finishing duties within the team environment
- Warehouse, packing and dispatch of finished goods
- Set up, maintain and operate finishing equipment
- Follow all processes adhering to the Company procedures
- Ensure you work within the health and safety rules of the operation
- Make sure that your working environment is clean and tidy at all times
- Able to understand and follow clear instructions
- Good attitude and punctual
- Flexible approach
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Previous experience within a printing, warehouse, production or manufacturing environment would be advantageous
To be considered apply online to Clare Evans