Junior Administrator - April 2017
We urgently require an Office Junior to work for one of the fastest growing Print organisations in the Southwest, they employ over 60 handpicked individuals
producing an range of high quality printed literature for an array of blue chip clients.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work within a busy sales department
You will be part of the sales office team responsible for supporting the customer services managers and sales
- Ensuring jobs are completed in a timely manner in order to achieve deadline for dispatch
- Flexible attitude willing to work with the team to get the job completed
- Maintenance and up keep of equipment
- Liaising with the production manager on schedules and deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills via email, phone and face-to-face.
- Fluent written and oral English
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Highly organised and systematic in working
- Proficiency across Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff
- You will have good attention to detail, self-motivation and an ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Enthusiasm and a high level of focus are essential.
- The work will be fast paced and non-stop and we will require the successful candidate to rise to this challenge.
- Excellent customer service skills are a must as you will be dealing with customers over the telephone
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach.
- Ability to work under pressure & produce high quality work under tight deadlines
- Excellent salary
- Free parking
- fun & lively environment
- Immediate employment