Team Manager - April 2017
We are currently recruiting an experienced Team Manager to act as a role model to inspire, lead, develop and motivate a team of Advisors to meet and exceed performance targets. Demonstrating a passion for service excellence, championing the voice of the customer throughout the organisation.
This will be a 12 month fixed term contact working 35 hours per week with a level of flexibility to working hours.
Key Responsibilities include :
- Manage individual and team performance against KPI's via regular performance reviews - offering continuous support, encouragement and development
- Develop a high performance culture that promotes empowerment and engagement of the team - so they are motivated to do their best
- Complete regular , 121’s and performance reviews, offering continuous support and development
- Manage absence, performance, recruitment and people processes in line with company policy
- Develop future talent
- Champion a "one and done" ethos - where queries are resolved first time
- Involvement in reviewing processes falling outside the "one and done" ethos and deliver solutions to help improve the service offered to dealers
- Actively represent the customer throughout the organisation, highlighting trends and drive through policy and process improvements
- Support and implement new and ongoing business initiatives
- Work as part of a Customer Contact Centre management team with regular interaction, open and honest communication
- Drives change and manages change effectively and open to new ideas and fresh approaches.
You will possess excellent communication skills and proficient using Microsoft packages and outlook,
We would be looking for a minimum of 2 years working within a Leadership role.
If you are interested in applying please send an up to date copy of your CV to Sach